- Adds a Data Lookup Feature. Lookup Demo
- Changes the grid displayed when the Service Broker menu item is displayed.
- Fixes a (very) few minor bugs.
In the details below the numbers refer to issue numbers, which contain more details.Enhancements
- Item 115. When a field is a foreign key if you right click on a cell in the column instead of automatically copying the data to the clipboard you now get the opportunity to lookup data from the relevant row in the referenced table. eg in an order table right click on a customerId foreign key value to see details of the customer record. The feature is fully explained in the updated user guide. Note the feature has been implemented for all database drivers (Sql Server, Sql CE and SQLite).
- Item 168. Experience has shown that the most useful of the Service broker grid reports is the message queue list, showing the number of messages unprocessed on each queue. So the upgrade displays that grid on Selection of the Service Broker menu option.